Wednesday, January 21, 2009

tired ramblings

I still haven't seen the White House. There's something wrong with that.

I just saw an excerpt of Obama's speech on TV and it JUST now hit me that I was there. Watching the crowds on tv is just like... whoa. I wonder what I'll remember the most about this experience years from now.

Oh wow, apparently Obama retook his oath after the slip-up yesterday. It wasn't even his fault, but I think that's interesting.

Been working all day. My lack of sleep is slowly catching up to me. I think we're all so beat that we're just going on auto pilot. We are about to meet up for dinner though, and hopefully have some fun tonight.

As a side note, I cannot believe Denzel Washington was in the same city as me yesterday and I didn't see him! Maybe better luck tonight.

--Sommer

No comments:

Post a Comment